What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store, and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending
on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can serve to recognize it. However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator, or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case is data obtained about the name, surname, postal
address, or other similar data of the user who has connected.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies may be their own or third-party cookies. The same are those that are sent to the user`s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The first are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Persistent cookies are a type of cookies that makes the data still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it as: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the users terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he
accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that are either treated by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the NDT Executive Assistance website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the Website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of the Website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: the Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the entity, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the User, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other internet services. The ones we use on the Web are as follows:
What cookies does this Website use?
|C. User Input C. User C.
Media Player Session
||They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.
|Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used
||Statistical reports on website traffic, your total audience and audience in a given ad campaign
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring
your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the
most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie
prevents or hinders the navigation or provision of the services offered on this